Re: [Epic] Plastic List - Orders & Availability - LONG

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 10:54:44 -0800

I have:

AVAILABILITY - Plastic - all in boxes, shrinkwrapped

29 Space Marine Land Raiders
 : 120 SpaceMarines, 12 LandRaiders

23 Space Ork Bonebreakers
 : 12 Bonebreakers, 1 sheet Ork transfers

19 Imperial Knight Paladin
 : 7 Knight Paladins

22 Chaos Horde
 : 5 Chaos Champions, 50 Chaos Marines, 25 Chaos Squats,
   25 Chaos Beastmen,15 Khorne Juggernauts, 5 Trolls, 10 Minotaurs,
   5 Discs of Tzeench, 10 Beasts of Slaanesh

12 Stompers
 : 4 Stompers, 4 Ork Dreadnaughts, 8 Eldar Dreadnaughts,
   8 Imperial Terminators, 16 Chaos Androids, 4 Mole Mortars,
   4 Ork Shokk Attack Guns

8 Ork Invasion
 : 5 Warbikes, 10 Stormboyz, 80 Boyz, 10 Gretchin,10 Wildboyz,
   5 Boarboyz, 5 Tractor Beams, 10 Madboyz, 5 Standard Bearers,
   5 Warbosses, 10 Nobz, 5 War Buggies

16 Ork Horde
 : 120 Orks, 18 Battle Wagons

24 Eldar Legion
 : 120 Eldar Guardians, 12 Falcon Granv tanks

18 Space Marine Tactical Company
 : 120 Space Marines, 24 Rhinos

8 Squat Warriors
 : 5 Hearthguard, 5 Standard Bearers, 45 Squat warriors,
   5 Squats with Missile Launchers, 25 Assault Troopers, 5 Gunners,
   25 Squats with Hvy Bolters, 5 Squats in Exo-Arour, 5 Thudd Guns,
   5 Mole Mortars, 15 Guild Bikers, 5 Guild Weapons teams,
   5 Exo-Armoured Bikers

AVAILABILITY : Metal (Expensive)

Lord of Change type I + 9 Horrors
Greater Unclean One type II + 7 Beasts of Nurgle
2 Keeper of Secrets type I + 6 Daemonettes

All are still in their blisters

3 Squat Land Trains, each with 5 Battlecars
1 Squat Leviathan
1 Squat Colossus , Gyrocopter

These are loose, unpainted, and un-cemented or with a temporary
rubber cement, easily cleaned off.

1 Mole with 1 old-style rapier (crewed by a SM)
1 set 3 Termites with 1 old-style metal Land Speeder
1 set 3 Termites with 1 old-style Tarantula
1 set 3 Termites with 1 Bullock Jet Bike

All are still in their blisters.

I will probably be keeping the majority of the metal, unless someone
makes me an offer I can't refuse.
GDs cost me $10 a pack. SHs cost $10 each. LTs cost $20 each. The rest
cost
$14 each (and were bought for the small extras, not the main contents!)

ORDERS: *** indicates incomplete

------------------------------JeLovonKit_at_...
2 Knight Paladins
5 Squats
2 Land Raiders

> i would like some more knights say two more boxes, 5 boxes of squats, 2 land
> raiders, 1 more imperator, and if they have any super heavy vehicles you like
> another company each.

------------------------------ct454792_at_...
4 Chaos Horde
3 Ork Invasion (assumed)

> If it would be possible I would like to pick up four of
> the Chaos and three of the Orc boxes.

If Chad would accept 2 Ork Hordes + 1 Invasion instead of 3 Ork
Invasion, it
would be greatly appreciated.

----------------------------------jkopas_at_...
2 Chaos Horde

>I'll go for two chaos boxes if you can grab them in time.

-------------------------------------danlobb_at_...
5 Chaos Horde
3 Squats
4 Ork Invasion ***
1 Land raider
3 Stompers

> I would like the following:
> IG 7 boxes
> Squats 3 boxes
> Chaos 3 boxes
> Orc Invasion 4 boxes

> OK, I would like
>Squats 4 boxes
>Chaos 5 boxes
>Orc Invasion 6 boxes
>Land Raiders 1 box
>You didn't mention these as available or unavailable, so if you have
>them I would also like 4 Tyranid Swarm and 3 Stompers boxes.

If you could spare the Eldar Dreadnaughts and any other stuff from the
Stompers boxes, it would be appreciated. If you just want Chaos DNs,
I'll throw
them in as a Freebie.
"High Value" Units in Stompers boxes:

Chaos Androids
Terminators (VERY High value!)
Stompers
Eldar DNs

I would like to break up the Stompers boxes, so you only pay for what
you
want.

----------------------------philipc_at_...
3 Eldar Legion
1 SM Tactical
1 SM Land raider

Will try to send a few Eldar Dreadnaughts as well, please E-mail me

> Ok, I'll take the following:
> 3 Eldar Legion boxes and whatever Aspect Warriors, Warlocks
> Jetbikes etc you can get.
> 1 Space Marine Tactical
> 1 Space Marine Land Raider
> 2 Space Marine Legions (if they're availaible)
> Do you have any Stompers boxes, if so how much?

------------------------------------necros_at_...
PLEASE CONTACT ME as your mail appeared garbled. I will give advice on
how
many boxes you need for complete units. Suggest getting 2 Chaos,
plus a SM Land Raider, and an SM Tactical.

>sounds good to me i don't know much about epic pls reserve the indicated
>items below
>i woul like 1 box o' each thanx much if you can reserve

-----------------------------Figment82_at_...

Please contact me for GDs. I'll probably keep the Tzeench one. You have
first
refusal on the rest. Price of $US 20 including postage seems about right
-
the postage is the killer, the base cost is less than $10 US.

>(Re: Greater Daemons and Lesser Demons)
>YES I WANT THEM!!! How much? How can i get them?

------------------------------tkilgore_at_...
2 Chaos
1st refusal on a land Train+5 Battlecars, price US$30 including postage.

>Ok do you have any Chaos, good space marine box, or squat, I am interested
>in a land Train as well.

----------------------------------stukeefe_at_...
1 Eldar Legion

> and one Eldar Legion (can never have enough Falcons).

----------------------------------baronricks_at_...
1st refusal on one GD, at US $20 each.

> I am interested in the GD with lessers. The price you quoted was $20 us
> funds. Was that for all four blisters or $20 each? Which lessers are
> included?

----------------------------------agro_at_...

2 SM Tacticals
2 Knight Paladins
2 Eldar Legion
2 Ork Horde
2 Chaos Horde

> So, I will definitely want 2 boxes each of SM Tacticals, Knights, Eldar,
> Orcs, Orc Invasion, and Chaos.

Ork Invasion is gone
Squats are Gone.

29 - 4 = 25 Space Marine Land Raiders
23 - 0 = 23 Space Ork Bonebreakers
19 - 4 = 15 Imperial Knight Paladin
22 - 15 = 7 Chaos Horde
12 - 3 = 9 Stompers
8 - 8 SOLD OUT Ork Invasion
16 - 2 = 14 Ork Horde
24 -6 = 18 Eldar Legion
18 -3 = 15 Space Marine Tactical Company
8 - 8 SOLD OUT Squat Warriors

I'm trying to co-ordinate the break-up of Stompers boxes. This will a)
give me more of what people want and b) reduce your postage bill
remarkably.

Please bear with me, this is a logistical nightmare. If I've missed
anybody off the list, please let me know.

Price is $10 US a box, which includes postage. Within Australia, it's $5
plus whatever the postage costs. Metal excluded.

---------------------- <> <> How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo oo oo oo