Re: [Epic] cheese

From: The Unknown Dwarf <leffewbe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 15:36:43 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Thomas Bloom wrote:

> Actually I don't think the colossus is pinned. GD are knights but are not
> Super Heavy. The colossus is still dead if it can't move though.

I agree... i think the pinning weight calsses are infantry/vehicles
knights, super heavies, titans... BUT i could be wrong and knights and
super heavies could be considered in the same weight class for pinning...

Brad Leffew
Orc DeathDealers Team Coach
Squat Warlord/Space Marine/Knight Commander
King of WHFB Bretonnia Army (newly aquired, love the models)
High King of WHFB Dwarf Army

"If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we
fear the pain of loss, then our lives will be empty, our loss greater.
        -Tanis Half-Elven "Dragons of Winter Night" by Margaret Weis

Clarkson University
leffewbe_at_...