Re: [Epic] e40k: Terrain idea

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 16:12:22 -0400

Chris wrote
>Do you think giving these away free is unbalancing? perhaps, if
>attacker/defender is predetermined, a points value could be given?
>
>Comments, please.

I think the WD bunker lets one person set up, and then the other person
chooses the size. That way you have a battlefield which is not mixed and
matched (As would occur when taking turns placing a sing piece of scenery)
but is not over balanced, because you don't know what side you opponent will
pick. And if you are really bored and uninspired, copy old battle fields
from WD's. Not that I have done this, but if there is ever a time when I
couldn't think of anything, I would. By the way, I should be getting E40k by
the end of the week!!!.

Tyler