Re: [Epic] Re: [EPIC] Which do YOU like better?

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 22:19:12 -0400

----------
> From: Alan E Brain <aebrain_at_...>
> To: space-marine_at_...
> Subject: Re: [Epic] Re: [EPIC] Which do YOU like better?
> Date: August 1, 1997 2:36 AM
>
> Alan Brain wrote:
> >
> > Brett Hollindale wrote:
> >
> > > Don't forget Bob Kuntz...
> > >
> > > We still laugh about whatever book it was that was put out by Gygax
and Kuntz...

> > Blackmoor? No, that was Arneson. Eldritch Wizardry? The first TSR
> > publication with a *Coloured* cover.
>
> --
> aebrain_at_... <> <> How doth the little Crocodile
> | Alan & Carmel Brain| xxxxx Improve his shining tail?
> | Canberra Australia | xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
> 100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo oo oo oo
> By pulling MAERKLIN Wagons, in 1/220 Scale
> See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture

Sauron1 writes;I have a copy of the first D&D as it was 17 pages in a set
of rules for gaming with the 70mm German Mideaval Elastolin figures That
Gygax and company were playing with at the time.The only roleplaying was
for the Character of the leaders of the oposing armies.Oh! Oh! Showing your
age there Sauron1.I will use your suggestions for the Ork flack weapons as
Mechboy vehicles.Thanks sauron1