RE: [Epic] SM/TL Chaos units

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 12:02:55 -0500

----cut the most excellent answers to the other questions -> That was
the
"other side" I was trying to get across. See these "obvious" answers?
They're
all obvious, and they're all different...---

>The Vortex missile template (and Doom Weaver wire) ARE an interesting
>question. I would suggest that the rules state that you're fragged, BUT the
>QA from the Primarchs state that regenerating troops under a DoomWeaver
>template are moved to the edge if they regenerate and that medics can save
>troops from a vortex template (somehow they enter the vortex and drag them
>out...) so I would extend this to place the survivors at the edge of the
>templates...

>Glad to be of service
>Agro

-----> Yeah I love the Medic/Vortex situation...
"911"
"My Captain has been sucked into the warp"
"location please"
"14" up, 6 " over"
"be right there"
-steps into warp door, looks around-
"remain calm sir, I'm here to help.
now head for the light."
"The light?"
"NO NOT THAT LIGHT ! - this light"
"Oh...."
-steps outside/moves to edge of template-
"Whew thanks a lot-
"No problem. Here's the bill."

So apparently all medics are illuminati,
or sensei or something right?
(For you old-timers out there)

"Chaos just slides off 'em like
water off a duck's back"