[Epic] Initiative Counters

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 12:27:26 -0400

Talk about goof up, in Epic 40K it is not possible to field a:

Space Marine Army
SM/IG Army
Eldar Army
Chaos Space Marine Army

Why you ask? Because the game doesn't include enough Initiative counters to
play them. This leaves:

IG army = Strategy Rating 2
Ork Waargh = Strategy Rating 3
Chaos Army = Strategy Rating 3
Cultist/Daemon Army = Strategy Rating 2
Tyranid Swarm = Strategy Rating 1

As your only options because the box includes 3 green and 3 blue. You could
combine them with some from another game, but I say I want to play with a
friend, and he doesn't have the game, having bought the orks off me and then
building his army from there?

Anybody have any ideas for iniative counters?

I do, if you have the board game GO, or another variant where you place
little black and white plastic "stones" then you can use those.
Also, anywhere there is heavy wielding going on, or saldering (Is that
correct) you can find little metal lumps on the ground, wait for them to
cool, pink them up, spray some black, and the others white.
Well, I'm off to find my go counters cya

Tyler