[Epic] deleted epic posts

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 07:39:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, all.
I've just (mostly) finished moving, and whan I came in to work today, I
had 468 email messages in my private folder, 331 of which came from this
list. This was from Wed afternoon through Sun morn. Not really wanting to
spend my entire day reading email, I took the only course open to me and
deleted all 331 Epic emails. If any of you directed anything specifically
to me, my apologies. I'll _probably_ be able to keep up with the new
posts, but I've still got a bunch of little stuff to box and haul.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune