Re: [Epic] Airstrip card/terrain idea

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 22:24:17 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 4-Aug-97 Re: [Epic] Airstrip card/te.. by "Paul
Collins"_at_...
>The only old mini's
> that appear to be changing is the IG (Somebody told me they don't like the
> old sprue so they are re-doing it).

Yeah, they're probably dropping the generic Guard troopers and coming
out with Mordians, Catachans, etc. I imagine each type will get special
abilities in WD when they're released, too... Mordians = stubborn,
maybe, Catachans might get a bonus to CC in woods again, crap like that.
 Bleah.

> Trade mini's to other people who have bought the game (I'm looking for
> ORK's here in OZ).

Hmm, pity, I've got some Ork stuff I'm half-looking to unload... but I'm
not sure it would do well going to Oz.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...