Re: [Epic] ARMAGEDDON I/II

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 10:09:52 -0400

> The first Battle for Armageddon (the one where the population was
sold into
> slavery) took place shortly after the Horus Herusy way back in the
> 30-somethingth millenium. The second Battle, Waaaagh (too many A's
again I

Aha, so they were of course still extremely touchy about Chaos at that
point. They don't still do the slavery bit, do they? I mean, after
all these years Chaos can't possibly still be a secret...

> think) Gazhgkull (not enough consonants probably) was engineered by
the
> Ulthwe Farseer Eldrad Ulthran to divert the Orks from planets
important to
> the survival of the Eldar.

This is pretty interesting - the Eldar acting in enlightened
self-interest w/ foresight as always. They can sure be dangerous when
they want to be..

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius