Re: [Epic] Space Marine army cards

From: Dan Lobb <danlobb_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 03:06:58 -0800

Johnnemann Nordhagen wrote:

> Guess what? GW screwed up! (big surprise, huh?) Anyways, in the space
> marine game set i just received, the space marine company and special
> cards have been totally screwed up... they are only half there, not
> perforated, and only printed on one side. So, if anyone has the info
> from these cards, could you send it to me? Greatly appreiciated :-)
> --
> Johnnemann Nordhagen (jsnord_at_...)
The info is available in a more concise presentation on one of the
Epicentre web pages. Try either of these:

http://www.efd.lth.se/~f94pc/epic/

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/epicentre.html

Also, you should contact the GW customer service group for replacements.
I was short the entire Eldar contigent from my box. They sent me the
replacements within a week.

danlobb_at_...