[Epic] Cataphractoi and Clibanarii (off topic)

From: C.Sinclair <csi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 11:05:37 +0100

Cataphracts are tanks, but Sassanid Persian Clibanarii are tanks with
composite bows. My Roman Legions have lost many a battle because of these
excellent troop types.

In the Adeptus Mechanicus list that's what a Cataphract is, a Cult
Mechanicus bod in a tank (or Knight), greatly respected by his fellow
cultists for his closeness to the Machine God through his technology.

I think Tech Guard is the way I'm gonna go with my IG!

Cheers,
Colin