Re: [Epic] Um, just one more wuestion, honest!

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 13:22:50 -0500

> Examples:
>
> Ork Warband with only a squiggoth and two gretchin stands remaining
> Ork Kult of Speed with 3 Speedstas and a Flakwagon
> Ork Warlord with only two Stompas remaining
>
> I suspect that this is a typo, and would like to suggest that this go into the
> next Q&A list sent to GW.
>
> So far, this has only come up once, and we played as if answer (c) was correct> Opinions? Comments? Rules references to set me straight?
>
> Chris

I'll certainly add it, Chris, but I suspect it might be correct as
printed! I just don't see gretchin and Squiggoths giving that
many orders.

As far as the Q&A goes, anyone know if Jervis is doing a convention
tour or something? It's been a couple of weeks since I've been
able to get any response from him at his e-mail address.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.