Re: [Epic] Re: Um, just one more...

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 15:19:49 -0500

> I'll certainly add it, Chris, but I suspect it might be correct as
> printed! I just don't see gretchin and Squiggoths giving that
> many orders.
>
>--------------------------------
>That's fine, but then what happens when I *have* a detachment which is reduced
>as such? i.e., (a) out-of-command or (b) something else. There's no precedent>set as such, at least none that I can see...

Why, in that case you'd be (a), out of command. You need to shove those
Gretchin up front where they will be the first killed. (That's their
job anyway.....)

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.