Re: [Epic] Orks

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 97 02:46:35 EDT

At 02:50 PM 8/5/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Has anybody assembled the orks from the Epic 40k boxed set?
>
>And if so, could you please tell me how many units there are of what.
>Thanks
>
>Tyler

Hmmm, let's see...

With standard miniature basing rules from GW, you get these troops:
9 stands of Gretchin
6 stands of Nobz
12 stands of Boys (with 1 heavy weapon each)
3 stands each of Shooty Boyz, Kommandos, Stormboyz, Warlords, Weirdboyz,
Boarboyz, Bikeboyz, and Big Gunz. Oh, and 3 Stompas as well (and 12
battlewagons).

I think that's it...

Elias

P.S.-You could replace some of the heavy weapons orks on the
regular Boyz stands with normal orks, and then base the heavies
on stands of their own to make more shooty boyz. I believe that
there are enough generic orks to do this.