Re: [Epic] Razor wire/fortifications -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 09:30:16 +0000

> 6) cut long strips of car body mesh, two strands at a time.

Okay, what the heck is 'car body mesh'? Forgive me if I'm showing my
(lack of) intellect again.

Speaking of WD's, have any of the folks in Britian gotten WD 212 yet? If
so, I sure would appreciate a sneak preview of sorts, just the stuff relating
to Epic.

Regards,

- Erik

Car body mesh is sheets of wire gauze used by some people to repair the
bodies of automobiles. Should be available from a store selling 'car bits'.
Usually in A4 size sheets.

I got WD 212, it's got E40K Ork armies in and a boxed set with 1 Slasher, 6
plastic Battlewagons, 8 Warbuggies, 8 Warbikes, 3 Scorchas and 2
Battlefortresses. But there is no E40K battlereport or tactics articles, and no
new mini's listed.

Also Citadel Journal 21 arrived this morning with rules for the Techguard
and extra Titan Weapons, I will by typing these up over the next week or
so.

Chris