Re: [Epic] Epic 40k Armies -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 12:13:21 +0000

Be a Tyranid!! (cue tinny theme music) The Galaxy will be your oyster! Not
that we're interested in pearls, you understand; we are just in the process
of prying open the shell to consume the warm squishy parts inside. Tyranids
don't have to worry about leadership tests; we have NO instincts of
self-preservation. If you're a Tyranid, you're never alone; the Hive Mind is
always with you, singing songs, offering advice, explaining why natural
selection is so inefficient. The Hive Mind will make sure you are never
confused; if you are confused, it will tell you to eat the nearest fleshy thing
that doesn't smell like home. As a Tyranid, tactical difficulties become
things of the past. The Tyranid strategy book can be summed up in the
sentence EAT IT. Step one is finding the enemy, step two is closing with
the enemy, step three is eating the enemy (mmm, bloodthirsters are
crunchy).

Besides, Games Workshop has as much as admitted that the Tyranids are
going to win in the end. How can you lose?

BTW, does anyone have any idea what theme music would be appropriate
for a
Tyranid recruitment drive?

Eugene

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Munch>spit out tinny tasting marine helmet<MUNCH, MUNCH
BELCH

I always thought the Jaws theme was vaguely appropriate, but I doubt we
could use it unless there is a CLAWS in the contract that allows us do it.
  I'm not sure we'd be able to SHELL out enough for it unless there's
somebody round here with enough TALONt for it.

Munch Munch

This Tyranid 'humour' is much more difficult than stunti stuff

Chris (who crawls off into the darkness to lurk after that excreable attempt
at punning).