Re: [Epic] Hero of the Day

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 14:57:24 -0400

At 06:48 PM 8/5/97 -0400, you wrote:

>> Speaking of Rhinos, I noticed that they have bulldozer type spikes, but
>> cannot assault. This is for Epic 40K. So much for GW's "All models are
>> representative" motto, translated to "If in Necromunda you buy a new gun,
>> it's time to buy a new model" I pity the fool who follows that in Necro,
>> "Gee, I'm fighting Orlocks, so I want this guy to have this weapon, so

Speaking of Rhinos, I recently noticed that they do not infact have spikes,
but it was the whirlwind I was looking at. Seeing as their the same chassis,
I guess I can be forgiven. But still, Whirlwinds have spikes but no assault.
Oh well, I'll wait until I find that the rule doesn't work before I change
it (Many a times rules were changed in Necromunda because the original
looked stupid, but was found to be the best way to accomplish its purpose)

Tyler