Re: [Epic] Call for beta testers...

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 15:15:13 -0400

At 08:18 PM 8/6/97 +0800, you wrote:
>Rats - no Eldar :[ (or Tyranids, or Chaos or Squats)
>
>Erax
>
>>The game is a W95 game, requiring a P60 or better with a quad-speed CD. It
>is a turn based game (!), and will feature the armies of the Imperium v. the
>Space Orks.

Somehow I missed the original post. But I have a P120 with I think 6x Cdrom.
I've also played Shadows of the Horned Rat. And for my coup de grace: My
father reviews games for the Ottawa Citizen (Saturdays in the Comic section.
Electronic Gaming by Bill Provick) because he is a foagy and I'm a youngin'
I play most of the games and help him with the review (You know, the "kids"
(if a 18 yr old can be a kid) perspective)

So, I'm up for it.

Tyler