RE: [Epic] Hero of the Day

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 15:51:03 -0500

> Erk. I was talking WH40k tactics, where the Lascannon gets a
>choice of shooting the nearest infantry model, or the nearest vehicle
>model (I think). Just make sure the Rhino's in front, and the
>Lascannon in question isn't mounted on something that can move past
>it, like a bike-type unit.
>
>Mark

------> now _that_ is the real trick.
(here comes the orky warbuggy squandron...
#1 with the heavy bolter clears out those
pesky marines in front
#2 with multi-melta zooms on by, nukes the predator/LR/etc)

Works with marine assault squads, attack bikes too.

It's not that it cannot work, it's just that it's not too hard
to work around unless it's a total "park & shoot" army.

And in E40K, the AT shooters get to pick their target,
so how much like WH40K is this again?

Chris Miller