RE: [Epic] Great Gargant -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 12:37:35 +0000

OK - have almost finished painting up my Great Gargant and I need an
Orky name - I am soliciting nominations - (pastes big bullseye on back)
kevin

We have a tradition of naming the Gargants after their main opponents or
famous victory's.

We have -
 Beekee Basha (Who kills marines)
 Humy Hunta (who stomps on giuardsmen)
 Panzee Pounda (who blows away all those poncy eldar gits)
 Bug Blatter (who will get the better of a Hierophant one day - honest)
Stunti stompa (who in common with the rest of this list towers over the
squats)
And finally Kapitol Klanga who kills Capitol Imperialis's for a living.

Our Megagargants don't have names (or at least no vaguley polite ones) as
they don't seem to last long enough to get one.

For those of you 2nd editioners out there Kapitol Klanga is a modified Bad
Moon Great Gargant with 1 belly gun with the three battle cannon round it,
a ripper fist (with two battle cannon), on his left arm, the gatlin cannon on
his right, battlecannon turrets on his shoulders, a battlecannon head and a
battlecannon turret on top of the head. We made it worth 900 point instead
of the usual 850. Anything within 75cm tends to have a bad day. Even if
he isn't with Humy Hunter and Beekee Basher (the other 2 Great Gargants)
in the Big Mob.

Waaaaaaagh Ork

Chris