Re: [Epic] Hero of the Day

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 12:36:07 -0400

>Sauron1 wtites; And I only wantted to run over a few supprised Orks and
>Eldar with mine!Or rather Loyalist SM troops now. sauron1

That makes me grin, because my Obsidian Guard is not loyal, in fact they
want to destroy the Tyrant Emperor, even though his death means the loss of
the universe to Chaos. (But they don't believe that) Of course, they are
still pretty iffy about aliens. Basically the only special rule they have is
that they don't have IG.

Tyler