Re: [Epic] Veteran Marines

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 12:12:46 -0400

At 10:41 AM 8/12/97 +0930, you wrote:
>Hiya all,
>
> I would like your opinion on the following unit...
>
> Veteran Marines.....37pts
> consists of two vetaran units (veteran)
> mount in a rhino ....... +7pts
> mount in a LandRaider ....... +35 pts
>
> Veteran units get +1 to their firepower to indicate access to the best
weapons available.

> Please let me know what you think.
>
> Cheers.

Are you insane. Devestators are 40 pts, and they have the disadvantage of
having their Assault halved. Try 42 points, because they don't get 45 range,
My suggestion

Veteran Marines 37 pts
blah blah
blah blah
blah blah

Vetran units get 45cm range, because Devestators get +1 firepower and they
have missle launchers, sun guns and heavy bolters. Vetrans have good guns,
so they can shoot far.

Tyler