Re: [Epic] Painting the little guys

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 22:21:08 -0400

Sauron1 writes; Whether 15mm or 25mm I use a magnifier-light combination. I
used to be able to get a "natural light" bulb. But they are no longer
available around here. As far as Geo-Hex they are definitely not worth the
price. I have a little,and a friend has enough to cover a 6x8 table four
layers deep. And it is more trouble to play on than it is worth,but it
shure looks good! But I agree natural light is the best. Unfortunately,no
matter what light I paint under my painting is never going to improve.
sauron1