Re: [Epic] Painting the little guys

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 07:38:44 -0400

Sauron1 writes, I often thought GW copied Russian W.W.II, tactics for space
Orks. Didn't the Russian infantry ride on their tanks, especially there
panzer grenadier units, and they had hugely inaccurate but still very
deadly rocket batteries and really deadly but lousy mechanically tanks?
Their air force was close support and there logistics almost none existent.
There were hordes of them and there command used them up like cannon
fodder.Sounds just Orky to me. sauron1

        ( Don't get me wrong the Russian peoples contribution and sacrifices in
W.W.II were painful and astronomical. When the Germans invaded they moved
intire cities and factories out of the way to the west.)