Re: [Epic] Adepts Ministorum Detachment

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 07:56:24 -0400

Sauron1 writes; Has any of the English members seen the Codex yet. You
always post the best at least a week before it arrives here in Canada. As
far as Epic Sisters go, A repaint of existing SM figures is as far as I see
them developing. But on the other hand I have three Metal SM on foot,one on
a jet bike,and one firing a tracked 4 barrel multi laser and an Eldar
grave gun unit that was released in the early years. So there is GW
precedent for that direction. that old Epic2nd guy sauron1