RE: [Epic] [EPIC] - Veterans

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 08:12:18 -0700

        <snip header>

Actually, I don't think veterans are that much more difficu=
lt to kill than normal marines. If they are, it is not enough to be signifi=
gant in game terms. I would not give them any benefit in this direction. It=
 just isn't worth it. (what is the actualy diffrences in stats between a ve=
t and marine? I think the vets just have WS and Bs equal to 5)
<snip James =
Nugent's sig.>

        They have the same stats as Terminators and Veteran Sgt.s
=

Nickles