SV: [Epic] Adepts Ministorum Detachment -Reply

From: Tommy Roju <troju_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:39:42 +0200

> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> Yeah I got the new Codex about a week and a half ago.
> It's mostly fluff
> Main difference between Marines and Sisters is that the sisters have a
> lower WS and T compared to Marines.
> Also the way they make up the squads is radically different.
> You have squads of 5, if you want special and or heavy weapons you
> have bigger squad sizes. They don't use plasma weapons, but they do
> have the option to take a heavy flamer as a heavy weapon which is
> unique (I think) outside Terminators. Any questions, feel free to ask.
>
> Chris

As a matter of fact i have a few questions...
What vehicles are they allowed to have in addition to the Immolator and the
Rhino?
Are there any 'biker nuns'?
What abilities does the Preachers, Missionaries and Confessors have?
What is the difference in stats between the Battle Sisters and the
Seraphim?
What kind of Relics are there?

TR