Re: [Epic] Heh..new imperial unit:

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 18:28:29 -0700

Ken Taborek wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Aug 1997 csalvato_at_... wrote:

> > Human Bombs
> > Move RNG FP Aslt Arm Notes
> > 10cm 15cm 1 1 3+ Rampage

> Um, shouldn't they die if they win, too?

The answer to that is no, as their Assault Factor is artificially low.
This means they will take higher casualties (since they won't win by as
much) than they should, which simulates going Boom.

Of course the REAL reason is avoidance-of-complexity, but the above
gives a reasonable rationale for not doing this. I suppose you COULD
make their assault value 6, and have them die under all circumstances
(or better still, on a die roll of 2-6, as not all of them are armed),
but the overall effect would be about the same. Just grossly more
rigmarolish.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo