RE: [Epic] Titans that carry troops?

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 14:37:42 -0500

>>(Gargant boss)
>>"WAAAGH - Assault grots away..!"
>>(Warlord Princeps)
>>"Oh,...damn gretchen caught in the gears again...argh...somebody get
>>down
>>there with a flamer and a prybar...crap crap crap! How come we never
>>find
>>a gargant without that damn gretchen escort...ahh geez..."
>>

>>Chris Miller
>>>
> I noticed my mega gargant that I am painting has two rather large
>hatches in the back that seem to open into ramps. Can it carry stuff
>like bikes, buggies & boyz as well as gretchen????
>
>>kevin.kelley_at_...
>>My opinions are my own. My employer know nothing about it.

-----> They could carry troops in SM/TL - actually it was the krew, orks
nobz, and gretchen, and they could also dismount to fight if you needed
too,
but the less krew, the less could happen on the gargant.

My Goff Mega has the ramps down, some boyz and grots charging down them,
and a dreadnought trying to squeeze out one door...rules didn't cover
this but
it looked cool, and I had a spare dread...

Chris Miller