Re: [Epic] The Hobby (anti-rant)

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 01:17:14 -0700 (PDT)

---csalvato_at_... wrote:

> It seems to me that everybody who is complaining about unpainted
minis has taken
> Marines as their army. I find this a little disturbing.

Well, actually I have an IG army, larger than my opponent's Ork army
and fully painted (detail = hands, faces, guns, shading, boots and
helmet stripes). Fair enough, If you don't have time you don't have
time, but it's NOT impossible to paint armies other than marines, and
_I'm_ sick of Ork players who choose the army and then complain that
they don't have the time to paint it! My advise is to use marines or
Eldar if you don't have the time, and if you don't like them, tough
titties!

Christian

===
"90cm is short ranged?!? ...you must be an IG player."

                        Scott Shupe, 25/7/97

Visit my Epic homepage at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/4109