Re: [Epic] Non Disclosure form

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 08:28:17 -0700

At 12:40 AM 8/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Sauron1 writes; Non-Disclosure form? Should I be interested? Or; Sounds
>like someone posted to the group a private post! Pushed the wrong icon did
>we? (having done it my self!) sauron1

        I don't think it was private; I doubt I'm on any exclusive list:)

        A couple of weeks ago, a VP from SSI posted a "come one, come all"
invitation to BETA test an EPIC, turn based game for the PC. I think he's
already filled up his roster, but I can't swear to it. Unfortunately, I
erased the mail with his address in it. Maybe some one else has it.
Nickles
(Ever read J.B., by Archibald MacLeish?)