[Epic] Terrain Question

From: Christian Taylor <kristian_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 16:17:45 -0700 (PDT)

  I'm about to start a terrain project (This month's GW newsletter had a
terrain suggestion that had never occured to me -- using compact discs as
terrain bases. As I have access to as many cdroms as I can eat <G>, I
decided it would be an interesting experiment.)

  Anyway, I'd like to ask for advice on how to scatch build epic scale
trees. If anyone has had some good success with this in the past, I'd
appreciate a few pointers. (Right now I'm using a few store bought trees
and some lichen tossed here and there)

  Thanks in advance,

Christian Taylor
kristian_at_...