[Epic] your subscription

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 14:09:42 -0500

Saw you note trying to subscribe to the Space Marine mailing list.
I'm afraid you can't subscribe to the list by sending mail to the
list. You'll have to send mail to the automated list server.
I forget the adress exactly, but you can check my web pages for details.
The address is in my .sig line. go to the E40K section and look for the
mailing list heading.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.