Re: [Epic] The Hobby

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 11:03:58 -0400

Foggddm_at_... wrote:

> I'm going on vacation next week. How do I unsubscribe then
> re-subscribe to
> the list? I don't want to have a million posts while I'm gone.
>
> Foggddm_at_...

        This has already been answered, I think, but just a
note to everyone else: the info for subscribing/unsubscribing
is on a lot of the epic webpages out there. I know it's on
mine (http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes/EPIC/E40K/mailing_list.html)
and I think it's on Allen's Q&A page as well. So if you have
a browser, bookmark one of these pages now so you'll know
what do to when/if you leave the list.

Scott
shupes_at_...