Re: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 23:54:52 -0400

At 07:57 PM 8/25/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>And what about those chapters that defected
>> during the Badab incident?
>>
>> 'Mad Dog' McAlister
>>(much snippage)
>
>What exactly was the Badab incident? I've read references to it in various
>sourcebooks, but I have no idea what the thing was.
>
>Eugene

The Badab incident was the last great heresy. I don't have the compendium
with me right now, the best explination of it, Essentially quite a few
loyal chapters were sent "by the guidance of the emporer" to take out the
Red Corsairs, leb by Huron Black heart (aka the Tyrannt of Badab) he had
been paying attention to the chaos gods and converted (as all shall do
eventually)Several other chapters joined Hurons cause adn they fought it
out on Badab, the red corsairs planet. Well as they were being defeated
Huron fled the planet, was caught by a melta blast and was killed. His
troops fled to the Malstrom were he was revived by the Chaos powers now
risides in the malestrom. Any marines that have seen the true way and
changed to chaos now venture to the Malestrom and join huron black hearts
army. I know someone who is making Hurons red corsairs for Epic 40k.

        He's going to make Huron by cutting off a champion of right arm, putting a
techmarines servo arm on it instead, the melta blast mentioned above
destroyed his arm and he now has a special arm. Also every miniature will
be painted from different chapters. on one stand there will be an
ultramarine a dark angel a space wolf a white scar a blood drinker, etc
etc. Thjis guys is clinically insane in my opinion
Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know waht that means?
it means my forefathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!