RE: [Epic] non-disclosure form for Final Liberation

From: John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 08:25:47 -0500

Well, all I can think of is that the original post stated these
requirements:

Windows 95, Quad-Speed CD-ROM, P60 or greater.

Do all of you folks in limbo have equipment to match that? I would
look at that before assuming any kind of discrimination. I mean,
really, there is absolutely no reason for them to try to piss anyone
off.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik,
   I don't think he was trying to piss anyone off and I'm not angry. I met the
requirements and I responded the same day to his request for more information.
When I didn't hear anything I sent two e-mails asking for information, whether
information was lost or if there were enough people. I heard nothing. I just think
it is rude to ask for volunteers and then ignore the ones you don't need.
John Erickson