Re: [Epic] Adeptus Mechanicus Ordinatus

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 07:46:53 -0400

The old figure looked like a rolling monstrous construction of girders
and weapons with gigantic tracks to propel it. I got the impression
that it's pretty darned huge - a lot bigger than a Stormblade. Having
seen the plasma annihilator in action on an Imperator, I can definitely
say that three death rays will hurt your opponent. As long as you can
get them to agree, use the Stormblade in its place and try it out, but
it really looks nothing like it.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius