Re: [Epic] Terrain

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 22:01:47 -0400

Sauron1 writes; Tyler, I use a spray bottle glue/water mix later, and mix
in a little dish detergent to break up the water so it will flow into the
grassed hills to get a really hard surface. Some of my work on 24" square
terrain boards have stood up for over 10 years. You can add different
colours to the hills by spraying it with water based paints. I often create
rocky outcrops with large landscape bark chips. I must admit to not ever
being really happy with my water effects though. sauron1