Re: [Epic] Adeptus Mechanicus Ordinatus

From: Robert Lenghaus <lenghaus_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 13:09:51 +1000 (EST)

I've used the Ordiantus with the six disrupt shots and found it quite
usefull in pinning down dtchs and getting extras for morale and CC FF
bonus's

With the Death ray Ordinatus remember that its range is 90cm very very
nice 8) About the best SHW in the game.

"Smile and the whole world thinks you're some sort of grinning loony"

Rob L.