[Epic] Space Marine Chaprter Register

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 21:36:37 -0500

The Space Marine Chapter Register (tm) is now up and running, at least
in the simple minded mode now. The current system lets you enter a
chapter into the database and list all chapters in the database. I am
planing on adding some "smarts" to listing and adding searches into it.
I have not added the full GW list of Chapters yet, as I have a real job
and life that is stoping me.

My plan is to get them all in by the weekend however.

http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/epic