RE: [Epic] Calling all Chaos Lovers

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 17:30:04 -0500

>Oh! Yeah. You mean getting et by Daemons and forming their own. Well,
>that was rumored quite a while back for the WH50K release. It'll
>certainly solve GW's Squat Codex problems. Of course, that'll be one
>thing that'll get me to drop GW entirely, but that's another thing....
>
>:P
>
> Aaron Teske
> Mithramuse+_at_...

-----> Oh come on - they'd still be squats ! Imagine:

"Schtubbe" - Chaos lord of stuntie rage

Tortured for millenia by the vertically superior races of the 41st
Millenium,
Stuntie Rage finally became too great for even their non-psychic bodies
hold and burst forth in a mighty cataclysm, shattering worlds,
disrupting
transport schedules, and interfering with televisor reception for light
years.
The former squat worlds became "the Eye of Vengeance" and individual
worlds are ruled over by Grudge Lords - by far the most peeved of the
teeming
hordes in the Eye of Vengeance.
        They now venture forth on Vengeance raids attacking all other races
in the universe on sight, attempting to kill all - except for ratlings,
who are
 carried back as slaves to the Grudge Worlds, where their new masters
can lord it over them.
        This massive, howling rage has wreaked much harm and damage
on the galaxy, but to date it has not caused the former squats to gain
even an inch in height.

Possibilities, eh?
Then the Ratlings get mad...

Chris Miller