[Epic] Re: Sauron1's question

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 17:03:07 -0700

        Sorry to respond on the 'List to a personal mail; for some reason I kept
getting the mail I was sending back. Oh well.

        The question: How is E40K selling out here (San Diego, Calif.)?

        Well, I don't know how well it is selling. I do know that they are
glutting the market. All of the gaming stores worth their salt are carrying
the full lines of currently available products. Most are also taking the
opportunity to unload old SM/TL stuff (Especially the Squats, since GW has
made short work of them...).
        I even saw some copies of the Space Marine Battles supplement, but only
the soft cover, not the hard cover version which you seem to be looking for...
        One store even has "Bits Bins" where Ork players can basically have a
field day: sprues (from all versions), Gargants, Mega Gargants, all
available for trade (other bits) or cash (usually $.25 American per sprue,
other items vary). I have yet to see any Eldar stuff (bits, that is) and SM
stuff is rare.

Nickles