Re: [Epic] Citadel Journal Article

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 14:34:01 -0500

> You too? We just realized recently that take and hold objectives are
> applicable to both sides. Whoever holds 'em gets the d3 morale. Makes
> them make more sense and keeps the morale from dropping too quickly.

Ummm..... no. You never get any points from holding an enemy objective.
Holding it simply keeps your opponent from getting any points. Check
the Battles book.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.