[Epic] Squat Overlord Airships (Part 2)

From: Teras I. Cassidy <summittr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 10:56:01 -0800

I agree with you guys that the Overlord get the normal chance to avoid
the webs, but after that its gone! The rules say "Any target under a
Doomweaver template is automatically destroyed". Destroyed not takes a
hit. Also I've read that any weapons that fire a barrage can fire at
models in the air so we've applied this to Doomweavers also.

P.S. As if Orks would care where their Snotlings end up! All they want
to see are things that go boom! If they want to fire at the Airship then
I say let them.

TIC