[Epic] Battle Reports

From: Sean A. Upchurch <sau_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 16:35:12 -0700 (PDT)

For those interested, I've updated my "training reports" on my E40K page. I
won't send them to the list as I'd have to strip out the HTML and frankly
they're not that insightful anyway. Think of them as a 'teaser'.

These are just short snips from the 9 games that I played before the first
"full" battle report game which will appear early next week.

That's http://www.alumni.caltech.edu/~sau/spmar/spmar.html
for those that may not remember from long,long ago.

Sean U