Re: School Children (was [Epic] marine chapters) (which was:Orks with LandRaiders)

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 19:10:42 -0400

Sauron1 writes; The idea of checking previous years exams to get ready for
this years is totally unknown here in Canada. We have only very general
federal government involvement in education. City residential taxes pay for
that cities school system. We have the public school system, the Catholic
school system and private schools. All universities are federally funded
but a 3 year course to an engineer or such will still cost a student
$30,000 Canadian. You can get a no-interest student loan payable back based
on graduation income. sauron1