Re: Re[2]: [Epic] LOS (was marine chapters)

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 07:43:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, Andy Meechan wrote:

> "That is the ruling on that one. Can be kinda silly, like most GW
> rules. "
>

> ** Wasn't that 'the ruling' from the Rulezboyz at GWUS? Therefore it
> could well be tosh as they're not noted for coherence with The Studio
> (see SHWeapon debate when the game was released).

Yeah, it was from GWUS. And so therefore is suspect, although I didn't
know it at the time I got the reply from them.

> We play: If you're in the woods you can shoot out and be shot at;
> behind the woods - neither (for LOS, Artillery still can).

What, no matter how deep you are in the woods you can be shot? That's
even worse then their ruling. Personally, I like the epic2 LOS rules. If
your on the edge of a woods or building, you can be shot at and shoot
back, if your stand does not touch the edge you're "deep" and can't see or
be seen.

[snip]
> -Andy-

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune