Re: [Epic] cheese

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 1997 11:06:36 -0600

At 20:17 02/02/1997 -0500, you wrote:

>> Slaanesh's is weak?
>
> Relatively? Yes.
>
>> Are you daft? Drop a thawk next to a colossus, take it over,
>
> And hope it doesn't have any void shields raised... =)
>
>> turn it away from your main force so it takes it a full turn to swing
>> back around, and then make it fire AT HIS OWN TROOPS! Exarchs kill each
>> other, terminators suddenly turn traitor, commisars shoot company
>> commanders, cats and dogs sleeping together, ANARCHY . . .

There is the void save, but that doesn't change exarchs, terminators,
hearthguard, commisars, inquisitors, or any of a host of other good infantry
units with multiple shots turning on their comrades. It also doesn't change
other superheavies, including those with one shots (stormblades, I think)
from turning traitor. And there's always that warlock titan without any
void shields . . .

Temp