Re: [Epic] Thoughts on Ork Tribes

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 21:49:41 -0400

Sauron1 writes; In the "old Days" Skar boys were veteran Orks, similar to
Veteran SM. We used to award it to units that were actual table top
veterans in the Unit histories. The unit histories do actually show that
some units just are not any good,and conversely some just keep on winning.
I have a SM Wolf Assault troop that is close to unstoppable over the long
run, and a Goff tribe that has never broken, fallen back, but never fled. I
know it is a dice game and they are just plastic but some units just seen
to be lucky. And I'm no Lee on the table eather, more a stoic Wellington.
sauron1