Re: [Epic] Introduce Myself

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 23:47:35 -0700 (PDT)

---Tyler Provick wrote:

> At 08:53 PM 9/7/97 +0100, you wrote:
> >Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...> has carefully scribed:

> >>Actually, I think that the old titan looks gracefull and elegant
(For an
> >>Imperial Titan) as opposed to the boxy Battletech/Power Ranger new
Warlord.

> >You're insulting it by comparing to to Power Rangers; as far as I
> >remember, the big Power-Rangers
Super-Mega-Dino-Fireball-XL5-Hyper-Zord
> >looked like a bloke with cardboard boxes on his arms and legs. What
> >coincidence- it was.
> >
> >And I thought that was the point of the Imperium- not to be
graceful and
> >elegant. Eldar yes, Imperium no. It's probably all that heavy power
> >armour the marines wear.
> >
> I did say Gracefull and Elegant for the Imperials. I just don't like
the
> robot, why would they make his legs square? Isn't a circle more
stable? I
> thought a hollow round tube (Like some of our bones) was stronger
then a
> square box of the same width and material.
>
> Tyler
> Why compromise looks and stabilty? For money of course

--------->>>>>>>>>Also, rounded legs like those of the Reaver,
Warhound and Phantom deflect incoming projectiles, which I would say
is a good reason to have them...

Christian

===
"90cm is short ranged?!? ...you must be an IG player."

                        Scott Shupe, 25/7/97

Visit my Epic homepage at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/4109